Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Work

Below are the 14 paintings exhibited in Are We There Yet? at the Kolva Sullivan Gallery from March 1-31 2013. Thanks, Spokane for a great opening! Read and see more about the opening on my wife's blog, dig this chick.

To purchase or inquire, contact the Kolva Sullivan Gallery at 509-458-5517 and/or email me at clinemt@gmail.com.


I’m Sick of Camping (Seeley Lake, Montana), oil on board, 14.5 x 24 inches, $4000

Park and Ride (Anaconda, Montana), oil on board, 24 x24 inches, $5500

Crazy Overpass (I-90 West of Big Timber, Montana), oil on board, 16 x 24 inches, SOLD

We Might Need That Some Day (Highway 212 Luther, Montana), oil on board, 35 x 18 inches, $5500

The Grass is Greener (Melrose, Montana), oil on board, 12 x 16 inches, $1200

Midnight Snack (Near Missoula, Montana), oil on board, 12 x 12 inches, $1200

Getting Close (West of Dayton, Montana), oil on board, 15 x 10 inches, $800

A house I hate, a house I want. (Luther, Montana), oil on board, 16 x 10.5 inches, $1000


“I am so bored! There is nothing to look at.” (Outside Whitehall, Montana), oil on board, 15 x 10 inches, $800

Horsepower (Anaconda, Montana), oil on board, 20 x 13.5 inches, SOLD

Almost Home (Missoula, Montana), oil on board, 15 x 20 inches, $4000

Modern Pioneers (Outside Melrose, Montana on I-15), oil on board, 12 x 24 inches, SOLD

Beware of Deer (Helena, Montana), oil on board, 20 x 13.5 inches, $3700

Following a Beaten Path (Almost to Roscoe, Montana), oil on board, 14 x 14 inches, SOLD




3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Paintings of garbage and dead animals on the side of the road? WTF? Do people really purchase this and what kind of people would? Is this a Montana thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: 247officedept@gmail.com thank you. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow at the low rate of 2% ROI and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time from a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has been helping me with the loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  247officedept@gmail.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete